Monday, February 4, 2013
Leading Lines and Balance & Symmetry
Second project this semester!This first picture is called "The Messy Stove Top". Although I just cleaned it yesterday crumbs have accumulated since breakfast. :)This demonstrated Asymmetry. The pot is on the right side of the symmetrical stove. And of course, I'm in my kitchen.
I have named this Photo "My Brand New Flowers That Wilted". I love the colors! This demonstrated Leading Lines; the slightly curved stem that leads to the flower head. I took this picture on my beautiful, brand new dining room table.
This is my symmetrical picture. My house is very symmetrical, I just happened to choose our front windows and the moose antlers. I named this picture, "Oh, The Joys of a Trophy Rack!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE your asymmetrical "Messy Stove Top" picture!
ReplyDeleteWell thank you! I thought that it was sorta boring, but I'm glad to hear that it has brought appeal to someone's eyes! (yeah, I like Shakespeare...)
ReplyDelete