Monday, March 4, 2013

Lighting

 "Prom Flowers".
For this picture I had light from outside and  I turned on the indoor lights and aimed down; away from all of the windows in the dining room. This picture has a nice background and you are able to see the beautiful flowers!
 "The Cozy Corner"
The Cozy Corner demonstrates bad lighting for my vase of flowers. I actually like the picture; it gives me a cozy feeling. But the lighting makes the flowers to dark to see. It it kinda hurts my eyes from the overexposure in the background.

"Sun"
Here in Alaska We have a thing for sun... We don't get it in the Winter. But ALAS! The Spring is coming! I took this picture around sunrise. I really love the lighting.


"Bright Sky"
 This is at noon. It is not as pretty as "Sun" which was taken in the morning. The sky is very bright and you can't make out the mountain as well.

"Photographed Painting"
It may just be my camera, but in order for it to capture low light it does something weird with the pixels. It looks really cool because it looks painted! It was overcast when I took this picture so I wasn't able to capture any sunset/twilight colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment