Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Portraits and Landscapes

Red- This is a mountain near my house. The sun was setting when I took this picture.  The mountain is reflecting the sunset colors from across the sky. And the Spruce Tree follows the rule of thirds. I took this out on the road.
THE SPLITS!-I decided to follow the theme from class last week by having my little sister do the splits for my portrait shot. I took it above her looking down so that I could have a clean background. I was in my living room.

Goof Ball-This is my goofy little brother! The sun was rising when I took this picture so we needed a slightly shady spot so the sun wouldn't be in his eyes. I managed to capture him at a good angle with the framing effect of the tree in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment